.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Sunday, May 13, 2007

What a gay weekend!!!

Couple of weeks back, I attended a ballet titled Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake. I read the reviews, it sounded so promising that i just had to go.

The ballet was set in a contemporary setting and it was absolutely beautiful. The men were gorgeous, but alas, it had a gay ending.

The next day, I decided to watch Brokeback Mountain...guess what, that's gay too. I was practically watching it with one hand over my eyes.

The following day, was just watching one of my usual series on tele, guess what? its storyline was about some gay couple, BLEH!

What a gay weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger WanZ said...

Haha! You watched THAT swan lake... I caught it on DVD instead. Give me the classical, traditional man-meets-swan-and-fell-in-love-with-her storyline any day...

10:34 AM  
Blogger benkenobikl said...

just dont go beyond "watching"... hahaha :P

6:38 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

So what is the upshot of this? Stop running around buying one weight loss promise after another. SF180 Keto Save your money! Save your disappointment! The right approach is ...getting a natural weight loss product. Natural weight loss for everyone is not as they say "rocket science" but is achievable and needs to be carried out for your good health and happiness.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home