.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Monday, March 26, 2007

Musicals

One of the many things Melbourne is known for is its performing arts.

Over the weekend I had the chance to watch Miss Saigon with a group of friends. It's not often easy to find a buddy who is as enthusiastic in musicals as I am. Trust me! I usually watch alone, not that i mind, but it's just so much fun when you're watching with someone you know. How did i managed to get a group ...hehehehe someone pulled out in the last minute, my friend managed to sell that tix of to me and I didn't have to go and watch it alone.

How would i rate Miss Saigon, hmmm, eerrrnnmmm, I can't just say it was O kay, coz it was way better than O kay. It won't say it was fantastic ...well one character was just absolutely fantastic and i can't remember his name. Anyway, apparently a keen enthusiast mentioned it was different from the last time she saw it (this being the 2nd time she has watched it, first time was at another state). So, my conclusion for this play, I would like to watch it again but in a different country, by a different cast.

Since coming here, I've watched the producers, swan lake on ice, mama mia, miss saigon, the mikado n one more can't remember. Can't wait to watch swan lake ballet, phantom of the opera, and the nutcracker.

Okay what else happened on the weekend, Go read Shannon's blog. We had a chocolate weekend...it was sooooooo good, wish i wasn't broke coz i would have definitely bought myself yummy chocs :) unfortunately....Shannon said NO :( i don't need more chocolates in my life ....:(
bbbuuutttt it was sooo good :(

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger WanZ said...

You must definitely go and catch swan lake the ballet! I watched it in Singapore about 2 years ago, and I really, enjoyed it. Must watch a good ballet company though.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Help your teen understand the basics about proper nutrition. sf180 keto reviews Easy weight loss for teens does not involve fad diets or starvation. You might need to educate yourself first on this subject. There's a lot of misinformation out there regarding weight loss and proper nutrition. No carbs, lo carbs, maple syrup, high protein... it's an unending list, really.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Everyone likes rewards, and it is very motivating if we set a reward for reaching each point of your weight loss plan. You can reward yourself with anything, Primo Boost Keto just not in the form of a sumptuous meal! The rewards system will be even more effective if you let a friend or a family member help supervise it so that they will judge if you have indeed completed a particular milestone of your weight loss plan.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home