.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Sunday, May 13, 2007

think twice

If you ever want to work in a child care peeps, u better think twice.

Let's see, I started working there mid Jan this year.....now it nearing mid May ....4 month's in total, N I've finally caught the flu, cold, cough virus from the walking/running/cuddly/crying germs. I can't help it, the kids are so adorable/gorgeous.

I've been sick before but never for this long that it's starting to annoy me. To date, I've been sick for 11 days.

Went to see the doc, and he said you look like you're was getting better so don't start the antibiotics just yet. After 2 days I've decided to start the medication. Pray i get well soon!!!!!
This medication makes me sleepy. Looks like I'll be sleeping with the kids during rest time, when Monday comes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Most weight loss diets fail to address underlying emotional issues that are holding people back from creating lasting positive changes. Super Cut Keto These can include food cravings and addictions, fear of failure, fear of success, self-sabotage, to name a few. These issues are important to work one to ensure effective and long lasting results.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home