.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Boss is Away ...

Last night and all the other times was great, we party and groove, snapping pictures between breaks and when no one was looking, eating donuts under the bench, trying to eat a whole jam-filled donut without licking our lips, endless supply of mocha, hot choc, water and diet coke ...

My family at work, eventhough most of them are young, but it's the young ones that make work bareable, entertaining, helps me look fwd too ... apart from the pay

This are the many few events we've worked at this year... commonwealth, afl footy, soccer, rugby, australian idol, grand prix motor races at phillip island, caravan and camping show, melbourne show grounds, spring carnival (races), U2 and Robbie Williams (coming soon)... we've camped, partied, travelled, played games, gone on rides, had lovely little chit chats, massages, shoulder to cry on, hugs and lots more ...

U Guys Rock!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

9:17 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

9:24 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home