.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Latest Addiction

*love*

reading chic lit - i'm seriously addicted
cooking - i find it so calming
my new mp3 player - thanks bro
window shopping - there's nothing i really want/need right now
gelati - pistachio, coffee, choc nougat, lychee, mango
Prison Break
Gilmore girls
Muesli - Going to make my own (sunflower seed, rolled oats and bran coated in honey) delightful!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger qz284lu said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

10:53 AM  
Blogger va7mu98v said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

9:19 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I love Gilmore girls too

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home