.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Lunch with RELATIVES

Relative from residing in NZ are down ... and ... I have to go introduce myself. Aunt cooked one of my fav dish -Mutton Curry (mmm ... I still have some in my fridge mmm...might have that for lunch).

Anyway, met the relatives, my grand-aunt who calls herself rollie-pollie (Aunty Seeva's younger sister) is the opposite of my grandma; she's so jovial.

By the end of the day, we were laughing about the old days ... i felt a bit excluded, didn't know them in those days. However, it was really nice to watch them (my relatives). I have grown to love and apprectiate the importance of family/s. I want to be able to grow old one day, chatting and laughing about the old days, the good times and bad times, to know that I'll always have someone to go too / vice versa. .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home