.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Qulaified First Aider

Wooo Hooo!!!

I'm a qualified first aider.

For the past 2 days i've been attending a first aid course, part of the requirements for working here. The first day was good but long. It got worst after lunch as we were all so sleepy. I have proof in my work book, I couldn't even write a proper word. You know how it is when you're sleepy but trying your level best to stay awake. To stay awake, you write. But then you and i both know that is not happening, coz' what ever you write is no longer readable; simply scribbles.

Second day went quickly, before you know it; me and my hunny were being assessed. The dolls that were used were just awesome, they look so life like apart from being armless and legless. Here are a couple of pic...

2 Comments:

Blogger Julian said...

Wow, you must be an expert on giving mouth-to-mouth now, hor? :P

Must keep a sharp lookout for people in distress so you can apply your new-found skillz, lol!

7:26 PM  
Blogger TiaMaria said...

heheheh right!!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home