.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Thursday, August 24, 2006

SICK!!!!

Been sick the last 4 days.

During the day i feel like i'm getting better, but night comes and it starts all over again.

Fever, Nose blocked, throat sore from coughing, so sleepy (procasinating -got assignments to do)

:( :( not happy

:) looking forward to porridge, my darling cell leader is cooking me porridge after countless time of telling her, no Leny u dont need too, but her insistent has worn me out. So yes!!! i'm looking fwd to having porridge.


Why don't i go to the doctor? Why waste my time. It's spring, it's the season when every other person is sick. Blagh!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julian said...

Aiyo, sick ar? Poor dear... don't stay glum.

Pray u get better already :)

2:05 PM  
Blogger TiaMaria said...

thank u thank u realli appreciate it

9:04 AM  
Blogger Jyan said...

God is telling you to relax hehe...

Get well soon! See so nice, cell leader cook for u somemore.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home