.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Random thoughts

Last few weeks i've been enjoying myself, by doing absolutely nothing eventful nor purposeful.

Been bumming around having my own gilmore girls marathon, shopping, eating out, lazing in bed till noon, catching up on my reads.

Alas, all this will come to an end in a few days time.

Uni & Placement commences at the same time, a friend in need arrives. What will i do with him, while i'm on prac. I sure hope he knows how to entertain himself :P
I sure hope i survive.

What have accomplished in this holiday????

Think think think, ponder ponder ponder.

I've stopped snacking as much, started baking, picked my cross-stich (hmm that doesn't sound right), tapping away my fats; though i higly doubt its leaving me as fast as i've welcomed it on.

M 3kgs away from my desired weight, which i had planned to lose or should have lost by this time. That sucks.

Just learnt that Mr. Chin official new name is papaya chin. I wonder how he got it, what predicament this he get himself into.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julian said...

Papaya.... now there's a fine name!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home