.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Altered Frequency

(David, Agnel, Andy, ME, Kaysen, Daniel)
Wait STOP!!! don't start reading just yet, scroll down to Updates and start from there.

Altered Frequency a Malaysian band came to launch their first album in Australia. The album is not relatively new, as it was launched 2 years ago. Initially, I had planned to not go for this event as it was ONLY a band from Malaysia.

The catch: there was a catch. FREE food/dinner right after the service just for International students. Seeing that Mich and I were broke and was drawn in by the word FREE FOOD. How can anyone resist FREE FOOD. Especially when Leny, my cell leader was cooking/heading that event. So yes, with our heads hanging low we decided to go for it. Just before the event, Leny needed help in the kitchen. An excellent oppotunity to involve Mich in. Well he has met a few of them so he wasn't a total stranger. The only way to get comfortable in a church in to get involve, which is basically what i forced Mich into doing :)

Later on, when everything was done in the kitchen. I decided to head down to the service for prayer. That's when i had a glance at the band. The weird thing is i recognised one member, but walked away. From a safe distance i took a second look. By god!!!! guess what. I knew every single member. So weird. It was Agnel, Daniel, Kaysen, David and Andy the peeps i befriended when Huge was held at Melaka. Though i did know Agnel way before that. I can't believe they still recognised me. I ran up to them excitedly and greeted them like an excited school kid who just received a present. Daniel later told me that when he saw me, he had told the rest, hey that's the Malaysian girl. But it's all good now, Agnel remembered my name before i could response. It's Tiara. It's been awhile since anyone has called me that. Memories

4 Comments:

Blogger Julian said...

It's been a while since anyone has called you Tiara?!

Shoot... that's the ONLY name I've ever remembered calling you by!

1:13 PM  
Blogger TiaMaria said...

no, that's not what i meant u goose. Everyone here calls me jessica. alright u win :p

5:41 PM  
Blogger Jyan said...

Mebe I should start calling u Thirumal...

6:36 PM  
Blogger Julian said...

It's been a while since anyone has called me goose...

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home