.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

So Vain!!!!!



Just had a hair cut. My hair is going shorter n shorter. The next step is most probably to go bald. Last night i was messing around with a beanie, checking out how i looked in one. First of all, i so don't have a hat face, so go figure, me in a beanie. We (Eileen and I) came to a conclusion, it's will be a bad IDEA to go bald, coz' i don't have a beanie face :( I looked like a pauper, with the right attire i believe i can pull it off. Imagine me begging for money in front of Victoria market. It'll be hillarious if someone recognized me.

I know i look weird, was trying to find the right pose :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Jyan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:50 PM  
Blogger TiaMaria said...

thank u thank u, lots of people have approached me and told, that short hair really suites me.

p/s even my pastor's wife :)
so yes, i'm pleased

12:12 AM  
Blogger senorita said...

wow new hair!!!
i wonder if i will ever cut mine...

you look good girl.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home