.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Back to uni

3 days has gone, since uni started. First two days were just awesome and today was just boring. To top it, to make matters worst, we have the same lecture cum tutor this semester. What's wrong with her? Oh nothing, she's just lovely; NOT. She sucks. She's mean. She doesn't even read our assignments and simply marks them.

Yes i wasn't happy with the way she marked my paper and so were the rest of my course mates. Today we found out she will be with us this semester, everyone simply groaned. SIGH!!!

What more can i say.... :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Julian said...

Hey, I think I'm a few days early but, still... better than being late


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIARA!!!

Many happy returns of the day and may God continue to shine His face on you, dear girl :)

3:50 PM  
Blogger TiaMaria said...

thanks Ju ... many more days to go :) but thanks

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home