.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So many Emotions !!!!

How shall i start?

This last 4 days has been absolutely fabulous. I spent the last 4 days with a friend i whom i last saw 3 years ago, made 2 new friends who were her cuz. They were such lovely people so easy to get along. Just sent them off .... feeling sad.

Driving in Melbourne has certainly drained me out. Seriously driving in Melbourne is not as easy as it seems. It looks so easy yet so confusing. Signs aren't clear, with no clear traffic signals it's just utterly confusing. I made so many mistakes these last few days in my driving not sure if it was my turn to go or i had to wait.... so stressful. I have had my share of driving. It's enough!!!

Wei yei is coming this weekend ... i'm all excited.... yeyey!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Prométhiûs said...

when i was in melbourne..its took some matter of thought on those sign roads..confused as the dark side will lead all who are confused..muahahaha...
the force is strong young jedi

5:55 PM  
Blogger TiaMaria said...

siapa ler ni?

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home