.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Malasnya

I'm so lazy to blog ... m so not in the mood to even come online.

I'm surprised no one has commented on my irritating clock ... what am i talking about??? Visit my blog using explorer ... you'll soon understand.

Can't wait till this weekend comes, will be going away or rather will be having friends over ... will be gallivanting around Melbourne's finest (i wished) nah most prob be eating like pigs kekekekek

Above all ... HOLLIDAY from work ... yippie

3 Comments:

Blogger Danie7 Ng said...

hehe.. oink oink! :P

2:30 AM  
Blogger benkenobikl said...

yeah i still remember the t shirt you had witht the word BUM, on your er.. bum?

So stop bumming around and go exercise....

11:25 AM  
Blogger TiaMaria said...

i saw it on someone elses blog ... i know its a bit irritating .... heheh but i use firefox so it doesn't appear on mine

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home