.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Monday, July 18, 2005

Can't believe it

I've got only a few hours to sleep. The scary thing is, i'm not tired. How do u expect me to sleep when i'm not tired. What's with all the sleep? I'm the designated driver to great ocean roads ... good thing about being the driver is that this time i will definately be enjoying the beauty of the place unlike the last time as all i did was sleep and sleep and more sleep. Didn't really see anything.

The bad part? Is being the driver!!! :)

I've been looking fwd to this trip, therefore i will definately be enjoying myself.

Away from Melby, hoping to catch a glimpse of whales up at warnambool. Aparently it's whaling season or rather they are swimming as far away from Japan as they can :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

second THAT....
as for the trip, well ve a safe trip and do lekat pictures kay? ur chinese brother

11:55 PM  
Blogger TiaMaria said...

whose my chinese brother? and yeah i will put up some new photos when i get them

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home