.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Oh no....

It's back to early morning, bags under the eye and long boring readings. Oh well can't complain that's what i was sent to do anyway; "study".

Wei Yei just left, she practically zoomed in and out of my life this weekend. I am already missing her, would have loved to do more eating with her, but atleast we (Eileen and I) managed to squeeze in some good Aussie food into her :)

She will be back!!!

Today at the Vic market, she was practically drooling at the vast display of food ... i bet she was secretly regretting her stay was so short. Oh well, all was good. Anyway, will be displaying some new food we had last night. Plus some yummy sticky date pudding made by Eileen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home