.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Saturday, September 24, 2005

over due ... fondue pictures



For my birthday this year, my cell group decided to throw me a fondue party. Sorry people i know my birthday has passed but i just downloaded the pics, so pls bare with me :D

Anyway Eileen and Weng yan prepared the food, not forgetting that eileen made the tiramisu cake ... yes i did get tiramisu ... and it was delicious ...YUM!!!

all the peeps above are my cell mate except for one ... the guy in black that looks a bit like Jon.

My uni gals aren't there as i haven't received any photos from them of us ...

Anyway that was my home party.

Knowing me i didn't just have 1 but 2 birthday session. The second was on a smaller scale, just the 5 of us. We decided ooops actually it's more like I wanted to go to this place call joe's garage. The food was heavenly, wei yei has been there and she loved it :D




pic 1: tandoori pizza with mango slices
pic2: Lamb shanks on mash sweet potato (excellent)
pic3: Veal Scallopini on mash potato and beet
pic4: Trampoline for ice cream

These were some of the things we (jason, leong hui, weng yan, eileen and I) had.

anyway, will upload more photos when i'm free.

2 Comments:

Blogger ahem_ahem said...

Food looks very good... Darn, I'm hungry now. I think you lost weight lar

11:26 AM  
Blogger TiaMaria said...

Aiyoh ... i didn't loose weight, i only chose pictures that hid my fats ... or made me look slimmer. So deceiving HuH!!!! :)

i will post up more pic of food soon

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home