.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Thursday, September 01, 2005

First day of spring

I can't believe it's spring already ... how fast was that.

Winter this year wasn't that cold, i mean there were days that was just freezing my fingers and pants off. Spring as i remeber from last year was windy and wet ... so far this year, it's just been windy. What's with a little bit of wind? Man the wind here is mad, MAD i say. Was walking and the wind practically carried me off with it - practically flew from one end to the other.

Don't get me wrong ... i didn't loose weight, i'm not any lighter ... the wind is just freakin strong.

mmmm :) if siew leng was here she will be in the air ... kekekek flying and screamin for 'help' :) shhhh don't tell her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home