.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Monday, May 23, 2005

hmmmm

Just as i blog it hangs....

My wireless has just died on me....i only have a week of uni to go and it decides to die at this crucial time, i soooooo can't believe it. sigh!!!!

Why why why does it happen to me of all time now.........(angry expression about now)
Thank God, there is a computer lab around the corner from where i live; part of the uni....the thought of loosing my comfort just to walk around the corner is sickening...ok ok i'm just crapping here, i want my comfort zone....must be a sign from God

Need to destress myself....gotta go for a jog, that might just calm me down...

I learnt this phrase today, i find it so beautiful when i see other's writing verses from the bible down, it's another form of involving God in your work.

"Soli Deo Gloria" - "To God (alone) be the glory" well will be giving him the glory for getting me out of the house.

Considering it's winter, and we still have sunny days, i thank God that its not cold.

ok better go jog before it gets dark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home