.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Thursday, May 26, 2005

hi ya'll

My internet is down it disconnects every 5 minutes, i don't know whats the prob...:(

very upset about it.

To edwin...I know i have caught my prince, but he kinda lost his direction to Melb....still waiting for him.

Anyone out there who can help me with my wireless prob. The other housemates aren't affected.

I did e-mail chun hoo for his help, but he hasn't got back to me.....so asking all ye IT literate, computer geniuses to please help me figure this prob.

My laptop is also a bit 'siaku' a hokkien term i learnt when i was in KK...hmm not sure if spelling is right...who cares.

Hope to hear solutions sooon.

Thanks peeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home