.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Send As SMS

"...whom shall I fear, when You're right here beside me

Saturday, August 21, 2004

hello my dearies, im sorry i know i havent been blogging for a long time...
Kay where shall i start. been having a BAD BAD day at Bengal, the chef is driving me up the wall. he is upset with my uncle but taking it out on me.....sigh....m going to apply for another job, just need to print out my resume, and will conveniently leave them like how all the other staffs have left. They are so dumb that they don't even know that they are running out off staffs. IDIOTS...

Mario offered me more hours at the Richmond shop, hehehe i will take that and fong fei kei Bengal.

Oh i must tell u i have this admirer who works for moving menu (they r the people who delivers food)..anyway, this guy approached me and introduced himself, so silly me introduced myself...anyway, he then goes on to say things like how i bright up the place and he thinks i'm vere beautifu....in my head i'm saying yeah right, n pls leave me alone. Not forgetting praying and trying to look cool. Today he came in and he was posing by the stairs why waiting for the take away, and when i walked past he was showing off his tatoo and smilling at me. i went straight to the kitchen and told my colleague to get that idiots food ready pronto. Oh man can't believe i attract weirdo.....all are except my bf..:P

Chun Hoo drew me a portrate of both of us, now i have to figure out how i'm going to show it off online to u guys....

I hope this is enough for now..........will write more in a few days tyme


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home